Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday Musings

In case you missed the previous post in which I talked about the free email Bible Study, you might want to check it out. This weeks Scripture Card comes from that study.

All that I can say this week is that I am thankful that I serve such a wonderful and caring God! Do I deserve forgiveness? Absolutely not! I still mess up, I still do things that I shouldn't. Sometimes repeatedly. I forget to tell God how much I love him, how much I appreciate the world He has created for me, how much I appreciate all of the good things he provides for me, how much I even appreciate the things I don't like that in the end force me to grow. Yet, despite all of my failings and disappointing actions, He still finds it in his heart to forgive if I but ask. That is amazing to me!

If you haven't checked out the Bible Study yet, and you want to, you can read more about it here Until next time, here is the scripture card. As always, click the pic to download a better resolution image for printing. If you decide to use it on the web, please give me credit for it and a link back. Otherwise, enjoy!

Photobucket


Love,