Thursday, February 11, 2010

Last minute valentines

I was really good this year about buying valentines for the kids to fill out and hand out to their friends, but I haven't yet bought or made anything for them!!  So now I am scrambling for some quick last minute things that I can make for them to go with their traditional box of chocolates.  Thought I would share them with you

a cute paperclip crochet heart bookmark

polymer clay heart beads that you can string onto a necklace

my own heart crochet bookmark

a Valentine centerpiece


and this one is a bit late to make this year but I REALLY want to make one for next year!  Might make a couple to use on the church doors.  A fabric rose heart wreath
Love,

2 comments:

Amber said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Some really neat ideas! I haven't got/made the girls anything yet. I'm not sure what I have in store for them. Maybe a trip to the indoor playland at McDonalds. At 2& 5, anything pleases them!!

オテモヤン said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
This work by Sunflowers At Home is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.