Monday, November 29, 2010

It's beginning to feel a lot like...

a birthday!  Today is H's 11th birthday!  I would do one of those photo montage things with pictures of her as a baby and through the years until now but to be honest, I am just not feeling it as I type this.  My little princess requested egg rolls and chicken alfredo for dinner and I also decided to get kind of fancy with her cake so I have been in the kitchen for quite a while.  That is with a sick 2 year old and a morning at church.  Not to mention that I was trying to hide the fancy addition to her cake from her.  (Look for pictures tomorrow because I am so not hooking up the camera to the computer right now!)  So right now I am tired, praying that Princess A will sleep through the night so that we can all rest before having to get up early to prepare for school after 9 days off. 

I did, however, remember to also put together a little something for todays musing and scripture card.  Starting to feel a little Christmas-y with the tree up already and even some wrapped presents underneath.  I hope you are feeling it too.  With only 26 days until Christmas you are either feeling Christmas-y or you are realizing you are running out of shopping days!  Slow down and take a deep breath.  Remember that Christmas isn't about the gifts but about celebrating The Gift. 
If you click the above picture it will open in a new window.  Click on the picture again to make it bigger then you can right click and save it. This prints as an 8 by 10 but feel free to resize it to whatever you need. 

I also wanted to share a video with you that was shared with me by a good friend at church.  Even if it isn't your style of music (to be honest it isn't really mine either) listen to the words because the message is a good one!



Until next time,