Saturday, May 12, 2012

Ravelry finds

I was wandering through Ravelry and found SO many cute patterns that I just had to share some of them with you too!  Hope you like them!
This cutie is called the Pop-bottle piggy bank and is designed by Erica Bradley.  LOVE IT!

These are the Mary Jane Skimmers designed by Megan Denham and are available on her site Tampa Bay Crochet in sizes newborn to 12 months.  Too cute!

The Framed Hearts designed by Frankie Brown.  I think these are gorgeous!

Although not available in "big" gal sizes, I still think this is beautiful!  It is the Athena Tunic designed by Anna Templer.

 Princess A has been requesting a crown since the cheap-o plastic one she has hurts her head.  This is the Toddler Princess Crown designed by Leanne Growden.  There are three different design options with this pattern.

And the best thing about all of these?  They are FREE!  I so love the generosity of pattern designers!

Until next time,