Friday, September 18, 2009

Five Freebies Friday

Well, as much as I love Fall (and I truly, truly do!) it also means allergy season, and mine have kicked in something awful! The stuffy and runny nose at the same time, sinus pressure, watery eyes, all of it. Allergies are a relatively new thing for me as I didn't have them when I was younger. Must be one of those things that come with age. This is one that I would be happy to do without. However, in the big scheme of things it could be MUCH worse I am sure.

So, this is going to be a sort post. I have to go hunt down some tissues and try to catch my nose as it is trying to run away from me but it is to stopped up to breath well so I am sure it won't get to far while I list this weeks 5 freebies!

I love cereal, and this week you get two free samples. The first is Honey Nut Cheerios and it comes with a $1 coupon as well! The second is Total Blueberry Pomegranate. This one is on it's way to me, but if you get it first, let me know what I am in for.

Okay so what do you do while eating two bowls of cereal in the morning after you get the kids off to school? How about sitting down with a free book by L. Ron Hubbard? This site is offering Ride 'em Cowboy for free to US residents and it is a hard copy too!

Or do you still have a little one at home and are praying for him or her to start to use the big girl/boy potty? If so, you can order this Huggies Potty Tips Potty Training Kit. Boy do I look forward to those days!

Finally, we all need our energy, and often don't eat right in order to stay energized. Emergen-C is offering a fizzy vitamin C drink for free, or you can visit Walmart's site and get an Emergen-C multi-vitamin fizzy drink. Who needs to eat right when you can just drink right!?

Have a great weekend!

Love,