Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Lord's Table Scripture Card

I am trying to get back into the swing of things here.  It is a slow process, but I will get back to everything again!

For those of you who have been following this for awhile you know that I have been having issues with my weight.  Recently I started a Bible based weight management study and liked what I was learning so much that I started a group at my church.  Each week there is a memory verse.  I got to thinking that since I was going to be using the memory verses, and others in the LIGHT (Losing Inches, Growing in His Truth) would be learning the verse and some of them visit here, I would use those verses as scripture cards.  So week 1's scripture verse is 1 Corinthian 10:31



Photobucket

You can download a high resolution image by clicking here

And for anyone who is interested in the Bible study, it is called The Lord's Table and is available free online, or you can order the spiral bound book below



Have a great day and remember to give God the glory!

Love,