Saturday, January 22, 2011

NeoCube

I know I am so far behind on postings, and I am sorry.  I do have two snowflake patterns coming and another in the works so don't give up on me yet.  I am currently trying to finish up a baby blanket for a friend from church and beginning a wardrobe of Barbie clothes for both of the girls.

Can't believe that Wednesday will be my 14 year anniversary with Mr. Sunflowers at Home.  Been trying to figure out what to get my hubby who never wants anything, and what he does want is OUTRAGEOUS expensive.  Then I came across a NeoCube.  Ever heard of one?  Me neither.  Check this out:


This is so right down his alley.  He LOVES magnets and loves to play with them.  Anyway, thought I would share with you guys.  I am picking up an extra set for both H and J and putting them up for Christmas gifts.  (Yes, I am that type of person that starts buying gifts in January!)  Interested in getting some?  We found ours at Neocube by extramagnet.com 


Until next time,