Friday, May 13, 2011

CAP's Crochet Feature Friday

This week I am featuring Cathy Phillips of CAP's Crochet.  She has a small little site that has about eight patterns available, but they are really nice patterns.  Check them out:
 I LOVE pink and grey together.  So combine that, with a new stitch that I had never heard of, and this one was a hit with me!  She calls this one more of a recipe than a pattern since it is primarily a repeat of the Snapdragon Stitch.  She doesn't name this one either, but you can find it here
 For me, this one is a must have! I love that it is light and airy with that femine flower on the front.  It is appropriately named the Bloomin' Bag
 This is the pattern that originally caught my eye.  I was looking for a summer-y hat for H to wear since she seems to love wearing hats.  Once at CAP's Crochet I just started roaming.  This is the Flared Shell Brimmed Hat.  She has another on the site also that is similar as well as modifications to this one to give it a different look. 
 I have a friend who is expecting a little boy in just a few months.  May have to make a run to the store and buy some yarn to start this blanket as a gift for her!  It is called the Color Blocked Stripes baby blanket
 Here is her Sweet Pea Tote Bag.  I have the perfect cone of yarn to make this one up.  Maybe H needs a new bag to back her school books in!
 This one is called the Stylin' Tote Bag.  I love the combination of green and yellow here.  She also shows one done in a solid color.

This is the Lacy V Market Bag.  I can also see this as an awesome beach bag if you aren't the type to make and bring your own bags with you to the market.  I like the rows of open lacy work. 

Hope you found something to inspire you for the weekend!

Until next time,