Friday, December 2, 2011

MIA

Admittedly I have been a bad blogger of late.  I could claim it was the time of the year (trying to finish gifts and shopping), I could claim illness ( I slept 15 hours and still have a chest that hurts, a throat that hurts, body aches, a headache, and a fever), I could even claim the demands of being a mom, but the truth is, I just haven't felt it. 

Now, those of you who stick around and read this blog and aren't just stumbling onto it, thanks so much and I really appreciate you.  I promise to get better and start posting again.  I have several patterns I am writing up to offer in my Etsy shop.  (One thing I have learned is that it is a lot easier to offer the pattern than it is to offer the finished item!)  I also have a few crafts that I have done and I want to share with you.  (I actually went to take pictures today only to discover that every rechargeable battery in my house that fits in my camera needs to be charged!) 

Now that Christmas is almost here I again realize that I have not kept up with my snowflakes like I wanted to, so I am trying to create a mountain of them to put in my Christmas cards and to use as tracts to leave while I am out shopping.  So this month, I am going to share snowflake patterns.  Most won't be my own, but if you like snowflakes it will save you the trouble of trying to find 31 different patterns.  I would love to see the ones you make!  You can share them on the Sunflowers at Home Flickr group.  And if you know of a pattern that you think I should share, drop me a line with the link.

Until next time,