Saturday, March 3, 2012

week 2 projects

So those of you still sticking around, thanks!  It has been a lot harder than I thought to limit computer time.  I often find myself thinking, "I'll just go look that up" only to remember that the time I had set aside for the day had already been used.  It forces me to be a lot more conscientious of what I need to do on the computer versus what I want to do. 

On the plus side, my hook and needles are getting well worn and I am loving some of the new patterns I am trying.  Not all of them have been great though and I ran across one this week that I really didn't like the final product (more due to my skills than the pattern I am sure) and another where the directions were really a mess and I had to wing the last bit of it.  So here are my projects this week.  I had hoped to include today's hat in here but it is taking a bit more time than I anticipated so I may have to finish it up Sunday. 


hat 1 is the Rib Look Baby hat  I really liked this one and it works up super quick!

hat 2 is the one I am not so happy with.  It is the Garter Stitch baby hat.  working it on 4 dpn I ended up with ladders between the needles and I think this would have been better with something other than Simply Soft yarn.

hat 3 is the Crochet WW hat from Save the Children. Quick to work up also.

hat 4 is my favorite this week.  It is the Divine Hat and is available in preemie through adult sizes.

hat 5 is the one with the messed up border directions and it is called the Crochet Baby Hat by Bernat designs. 

What are you working on this week?

Until next time,

4 comments:

Doreen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I just wanted to stop by to say well done on your project...the hats are lovely and your gesture so honourable, may God help you finish all the hats you want to make : )
Blessings,
Doreen

LisaAuch said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have just started making crochet hats! I think I am officially addicted i found ou through ravelry and have enjoyed looking through your blog! I am Fan! Your hats are beautiful!

Ginny of Sunflowers At Home said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks so much for the sweet comments!

Armymom2011 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you for giving your opinion on the patterns you use!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
This work by Sunflowers At Home is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.