Sunday, July 1, 2012

Christmas in July! Day 1

Welcome to my first ever Christmas in July party!  Every day this month I will post a different pattern that relates to Christmas that you can make.  Hopefully this will encourage us to get busy so that we aren't desperately trying to weave in ends on Christmas Eve!  (Not that I have EVER done that before wink wink)  Every Friday I will host a linky party for you to post your own projects (and PLEASE do, I have never done a linky party before and I would hate for it to be a flop!)

Today we begin with this totally AWESOME nativity set! (What else could I choose but a nativity when the first day of Christmas in July is a Sunday?)
Seriously, you have to love the simplicity of the design and yet each is unique!  They are available as PDF downloads totally free. 

You can get the nativity here
the shepherds here
the angel here
and the 3 wisemen here

all are available in both UK and US terms and what is really neat about these is that with the exception of baby Jesus, each can be used by your little one as a finger puppet as well.  While you are visiting the site, be sure to check out Mandy's other free patterns.  She is a great designer, I really liked her Crazy Chick!

Until next time,