Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Black Friday!

Just wanted to share a couple of great Black Friday deals with you!  Personally, I prefer to sit at home in my pj's scooping up the sales online rather than fight the crowds.  Especially this year with so many Black Friday sales starting before I even get dinner in the fridge on Thursday!

First, I am having a sale in my Etsy shop starting on Black Friday and running through Cyber Monday.  If you stop by and make a purchase you can use the code Sunflowersale to save 10%!  Would love to have you visit!

Last month I told you about the awesome advent program I use with princess, Truth in the Tinsel  (click here to read about it in case you missed it!).

This year she has created some really cute printable ornaments to go with the book for those who either aren't crafty, don't have the time to shop for supplies, or just want to keep it simple.  On Black Friday, everyone who purchases a book will get a copy of the printable ornaments for FREE!  Don't add them to your cart though, or you will end up paying for them.  Your receipt will include a link to download them. Click here to visit Truth in the Tinsel.

The other sale I wanted to share with you is the We Choose Virtues Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale.

This is going to be so fun!!

You may remember me talking about We Choose Virtues last month also here.  They are an awesome company with an awesome product.  We use their program in our homeschool and I have to say I love that princess remembers Cake Jake's patience and Jill's gentleness and all the others in the gang!  The poster hangs in our school area and we talk about the virtue of the week every day based upon this program.  Want your own set?  On Black Friday you can get 30% off using the code FRIDAY30 and on Cyber Monday you can also get 30% off using the code MONDAY30.  That's a great deal!  Click here to visit their site and shop!

The final offer I have is for homeschoolers.  Have you checked out Enchanted Homeschooling Mom?  I admit I use a LOT of her printables and ideas as supplements in my own homeschool classroom.  You can gleen a lot of neat ideas from her blog, but she has also created a member's only area with TONS of units that you can use.  For a very small, very reasonable fee you get a lifetime membership to everything she creates!  That's an awesome deal.  Want to see what is currently available?  click here to open a pdf to view her curriculum as well as unit studies organized by subject.  From now until November 25th you can get 20% off your lifetime membership using the code EHMTHANKSYOU  Click here to visit Enchanted Homeschooling Mom.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow and whether you brave the lines or shop from home, have a great Black Friday too!

Until next time,