Friday, June 21, 2013

Project OCC 2013

For the last couple of years I have been donating shoe boxes filled with toys and supplies to Samaritan's Purse for Operation Christmas Child.  This is a project that Samaritan's Purse has been doing since 1993 and they have distributed shoeboxes to over 100 million boys and girls.  Each shoebox opens a door to share the Gospel with a family and to show them that God loves them.  It is a project that has been very close to my heart.

This year I have decided to include more handmade items in my shoe boxes, and that is what this project is all about.  As I find cute, easy, handmade item that can be placed in a shoebox I will feature it both here and on my Pinterest board here.  If you have some suggestions I would love for you to leave them in the comments.  Be on the look out for them the rest of the year!

Find out more about Operation Christmas Child by clicking here and visiting Samaritan's Purse.




 Until next time,