Thursday, April 2, 2009

Freebie Friday

It's Friday again! I don't really know where this week went. Seems like it just flew by and somehow I missed most of it. So here we are ready for another list of freebies to scoop up. I just wanted to tell everyone that I received my free sippy cup for baby A from Juicy Juice that I listed as a freebie last week and was pleasantly surprised. It is a spill proof cup with a screw on lid and it looks like the one pictured on their site. Baby A seems pleased with it as well, even though it is her first cup without handles. If you didn't scoop that one up yet, it is still available as of the writing of this post. Onto the freebies:


Free Letter Opener - now I know that the price of snail mail is going up and most of us are paying bills electronically so that means fewer letters to open. However, a letter opener is also good for cutting wrapping paper and is a relatively safe cutting instrument for children to use. Anyway, here is the link
http://mailfinity.net/letter-opener.html


Allergy season is upon us. To reward you, how about a free sample of Zyrtec
http://instoresnow.walmart.com/enhancedrendercontent_ektid68226.aspx


Summer is almost here. Time to start working on that healthy looking glow. For those of you like me, not enough time to tan or concerned about tanning risks, try some of the gradual self tanning lotions out there. I used one last year and the results weren't to bad once I got the hang of it. Here is a link for a free sample
http://instoresnow.walmart.com/enhancedrendercontent_ektid67378.aspx


Free ticket to see the Ringling Bros. Circus for your baby. I have gotten one of these for each of my children. There is no expiration date so the child can use it once at any time in their life.
http://www.ringling.com/TextContent.aspx?id=11738&parentID=348&assetFolderID=352


Spring is finally here and with it is planting time. I just put broccolli (I know I can't spell, deal with it!) in the ground and planted some flower bulbs and violets. While I don't have a big garden, I have planted seeds before and when they started to come up I had my very own surprise garden because I had forgotten what I had planted where. Well, apparently I am not the only one who does that and there must be people out there who don't like that element of surprise because a company has come up with a solution...agrimarks. They are offering free samples of this plant marker that allows you to insert the empty seed packet into it and then use it to mark you planting. You can check it out and get the sample here
http://agrimarks.com/sample.html


Well, that is it for today. Hope you found something that interests you and saves you a few coins. I am off to shop for the Girl Scout meeting tonight. The girls are planting in homemade recycled containers. Have a great day!