Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Blooms - Day 30

For our last flower this year, I am featuring an upcycled project.  In my house, we don't drink a lot of pop, or anything else that comes from pop top cans.  However, tell your kids you need some pop tabs and you will get a gazillion of them!  Here is today's project:
I just thought it looked really cool.  The designer, Renato Ambroise, suggest that you use a strong synthetic thread for this because the stitches will be rubbing on the metal and that could wear through cotton yarn.  Wanna make one, or two, or a gajillion of them?  You can find the step by step, photo tutorial by clicking here.

Would you like to see another series on Sunflowers at Home?  If so please let me know what you would be interested in by either leaving a comment or email me.

Until next time,