Saturday, February 11, 2012

Conversation Heart Printable

This has been on my to-do list for years, ever since I saw this post on the Creative Ladies Ministry.  I finally (yes, I know it's last minute!) created this:

So what is it you ask?  It is a wrapper for those little boxes of conversation hearts that you can pick up EVERYWHERE this time of year.  This one in particular I know fits the sweetheart boxes sold in 4 packs at the dollar tree because that is what I used to make the template.  If your box is slightly bigger or smaller this will still work because there is extra on the left side of the image that can be glued under allowing it to grow some and you can always trim it down if needed for a smaller box. 

These would be great to pass out at church (I know it's tomorrow but this post will be here for years and years so someone in like 2019 may see it in time to actually buy the boxes, print all the templates, cut them out and glue them onto the boxes in time to hand out on Valentine's weekend), give as valentines in class, or use as a witnessing tool.  Feel free to use it as you please.  These will print two to a page and if you want to print them out I suggest you open the pdf file so that the scale is accurate. 

Until next time,