Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lent Week 7

I can't believe it is only 1 week until Easter!  34 hats done and 6 to go.  Here are the hats from this past week:

Hat 1 is the Picot and Lace Baby Cloche by Anneliese Shapiro.  She originally worked it in a sports weight wool but I made it with what I had on hand.

Hat 2 is the Stretchy Ribbed Newborn Hat in the Round by Sandy Davis.  I really like this one because it is super stretchy so it will last for quite some time!

Hat 3 is the Berry Sweet Hat by JamieLee.  There is a cocoon that matches this hat as well.  You can find it at the same link.  I omitted rounds 2-5 which were the stem portion.

Hat 4 is the Pretty Little Baby Hat by Kathy North.  This turned out a lot cuter than I expected.  Would love to see it actually on a baby!

Hat 5 is the Twin Stitch Baby Hat by Peggie Becco.  This is part of a set.  I chose not to turn the rounds as the pattern called for.  (The matching sweater has the rounds turned so the hat does too to match).  This pattern really would benefit from row counts as it can be confusing in places, but a quick and pretty hat!

Hat 6 is the Rib Look Baby Hat also by Kathy North.  I really think this one should be taller.  I would probably work a foundation of 31 or even 36 rather than the 26 called for.

One week to go!

Until next time,