Friday, May 15, 2009

Five Freebies Friday

It's Friday again, and I am really behind on just about everything. The girls and I have a Girl Scout bridging and Adult Recognition ceremony to attend this evening. Both of the girls ar moving up a level and I have to present two awards to some very deserving leaders within the county. Busy, busy, busy.

Still, I didn't want to leave out those of you who are following the site. That and I LOVE getting mail, especially when I send off for freebies. Going to the mailbox becomes an adventure. I feel like it is Christmas or my birthday everytime I get a package because I tend to forget what I had ordered. So I had to search for some new goodies, and I had to share them with you too. Admit it, you like opening the mailbox and finding those little packages there also. Hope you enjoy finding these when they arrive in your mailbox also!

Free Mars candy bar if you get there on time cuz this one is going to go fast! This one is only available to a limited number of people, so if you want your free chocolate you had better get there quick!

This one is good for a free All-Bran Promise Pack that includes a strawberry medley cereal sample, a strawberry fiber bar, and a rasberry fiber drink mix.

Next is Healthifeet foot cream. The site claims it warms cold feet, moisturizes, and soothes. The free sample includes a $2 off coupon.

If you are like me, you can't get moving in the morning without that cup of coffee. Taster's Choice wants that cup of coffee to be one of theirs. They will send you a stick sample packet of 6 flavors for filling out their form. Just be sure to click the Try It Now to sign up on their site.

This weeks final freebie is.... free stuff for the kids for grades. My little darlings recently brought mid-terms home. That sent me on a search to see what I could get them for free. Chuck E. Cheese will give free tokens, Pizza Hut is reported to give a free personal pan pizza and drink to students with 3 A's on their report card (I would call ahead and check before taking my child though), Krispy Kreme doughnuts will give one free doughnut for every A on the report card, and a free movie at Blockbuster from the kids or family section for an A. So you can get your kid a bite to eat at Pizza Hut, take them to Krispy Kreme for dessert, go to Chuck E. Cheese for a game or two while mom and dad relax with a drink (have to make a purchase to get the tokens) and then go home and watch a movie. Seems like a pretty good reward for their hard work.

Have a great weekend and I talk to you Monday!