Saturday, June 18, 2011

June Blooms Day 18

Hello faithful readers and welcome newbies.  Are your homes filling up with flowers yet?  I think my to do list keeps getting longer and longer since I have been hooking items for my Etsy shop in an attempt to get it stocked.  As a result I don't get to crochet as many pleasure items as I may like.  With Princess A attempting to lay claim to everything I make (currently an 8 inch doll that she already has one of!) I have to crochet quick and box up finished projects even quicker before they get claimed!  So since I haven't been able to crochet as many flowers this last week as I would like, I would love to see yours on my Sunflowers at Home Facebook page

Today's pattern is two fold and is from Better Homes and Gardens.  It is called the Always Blooming Bouquet.
My favorite of the two is what they call the rose but it looks more like a poppy to me.  I think it is supposed to be an old world rose.  Whatever it is, I think it is pretty and I hope you do too!

Until next time,