Thursday, December 3, 2020

Last Minute Gift Idea

It may be the beginning of December, but I wanted to share a quick and easy gift idea with you.  This is great for that person who has everything, for the person you just don't know what to buy for, a last minute gift, a white elephant gift, etc.  And it was born from desperation....

I HATE giving gift cards as gifts.  They just really feel impersonal to me.  It feels like I am saying, "Hey, I don't know you well enough or care enough to find a gift that gift that just screams your name to me so I got you a gift card instead."  As a gift, gift cards are right above cash on my worst gifts list.  

That being said, there are times that I just can't get away from them.  Want to give a spa day to your BFF?  You are going to need a gift card.  Want to give your tech loving guy a gift but you just don't know the difference between RAM and Rom?  Better get a gift card instead.  Sending gifts to someone and the cost of shipping has you down?  Send a gift card instead.  And this fun way to present the card won't cost that much more to ship!

Simply print out the image on photo paper, write a note in the grey box, and attach you gift card over it.  Place in a photo frame and you are done!

 
You can download the free PDF here.  Do you have any great last minute gift ideas?  I would love for you to share them in the comments.  Merry Christmas!