Monday, November 7, 2011

IAK week 2

Intentional Acts of Kindness for this week include

Monday:  shopping for the community cupboard.  I try to pick up some things every Monday when I go shopping.

Tuesday:  Share my Letter S lesson plan for the week, as well as free printables, over at Sunflowers at School

Wednesday:  Make a preemie baby hat for God's Tiny Angels using this pattern

Thursday:  make a batch of cupcakes for my new neighbor who has been so kindly been giving be the clothes her older daughter has outgrown.

Friday:  Share a free Redbox rental code by taping it to my local kiosk DVDATWAG  (only works at Walgreen's locations but you can use it once for each credit/debit card you have!)

Saturday:  I will be taking Princess A to the Lowe's Build and Grow clinic.  While we are up that way I plan to visit the new BAM in the mall and drop off this coupon for customers to use.

Sunday:  Release a book via BookCrossing, a community that tags and then releases books into the world for others to enjoy. 

What's on your list this week?
Until next time,