Thursday, June 23, 2011

June Blooms Day 23

Hi readers.  Glad you are still with me on this flower journey.  It's sunflower day again!  Today's flower is designed by Priscilla Hewitt and is part of her Daisy or Sunflower Kitchen Set.  I only made the towel ring you see below:
(okay, I know it is an awful picture but it is a cloudy day, my kitchen is a wreck, I am sick, Princess A thinks that every word must be spoken at the top of her voice, and J thinks he is king of the house!  Needless to say, perfect pictures are not on the top of my priority list.  Shoot, they barely made it to my priority list and for those of you who looked at this post the same day it posted you know there wasn't a picture here until the next day so if you see a picture then welcome and just pretend you didn't read all of this and that it is a truly awesome picture)
 
but the pattern includes the towel ring, coaster, napkin ring, dish cloth, hot pad, pot holder and fridgie!  A whole kitchen full of sunflowers!  Yeah!

I like the towel ring because it lets me change out towels as needed.  One design and MANY towels equals a happy kitchen.  Would love to see what you guys are making.  You can post your pictures on the Sunflowers at Home Facebook page

Until next time,